Now the holidays are over, and while I’m on a mini-vacation to Paris, I’m using this time to gear up for a fresh new year and reflect on the past one. I love the New Year as a chance to change things. What do you plan to change, what do you hope for or what do you want to achieve?
To hopefully help you get inspired for 2015, I thought I’d share my resolutions for a fab new year. Nothing Gandhi-like where I plan to free a nation of a billion people, but just striving to find happiness in the little things in life.
- My most important resolution, that I must admit to having every year: love, laugh, respect, learn and dance as much as possible.
- I’m really going to try to make more proper home-cooked meals. We order and eat out a lot and I actually do love cooking. But the thing is; I deeply hate to go grocery shopping. So I will try to get over it.
- I used to wear high heals at least 70% of the time, but past year I somehow ended up buying a lot of cute flat boots. Wear heels more often and pretend it doesn’t hurt.
- I have spent a lot of time in Bali in the last few years. I think the least I can do is to start properly studying Indonesian so I can talk to the lovely people there in their own language.
- Spent more time travelling! Since my boyfriend had some serious knee surgery done we couldn’t get around much, but we’re planning to change that and fulfill this blog’s promise to report on wanderlust…
- Go to bed earlier to wake-up fresher. Which today, since I’m posting this after midnight, is already not going to work out.
- Oooh and last but not least: cut back on kale! People at the grocery store are starting to think I’m running an orphanage.
That’s all for me for now, but I feel if you want to change things in your life, you should just go for it and change it without needing a special date for it. Have a spectacular 2015 lovelies!
Disclaimer: The header image is found on Pinterest.com
One thought on “My 2015 Resolutions”